So, what problem are we addressing with this body type? Creating curves where there really are none.
- Choose dresses and tops that have cinched waists, this will create a waist for you.
- Structure, structure, structure!! Darting, it is going to do wonders for you.
- You can also pull off a bolder cut, peplum! This will give you the shape you crave!
- Maxi dresses are great for you because they usually have a seam right under the bust or a drop waist, see above. It gives a sense of shape .
- A-Line skirts are for you. They will give you some hips.
- Avoid clingy fabrics and fits. These will only show the world you have no curve to your body.
- Skinny jeans in a bold color need to be paired with something with shape on top.
- Wide leg jeans can also give your body a sense of shape, just be sure they are the right size or you will look baggy and saggy.
- Belt everything! Not really, but belts are a great way to cinch a waist.
- Print, texture and bulk (ruffles, lace, bows) will add another dimension with ease.
Post a Comment