Popular Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Fever

Man, I have been going crazy on Polyvore today. I have been in the mood for nights spent at the lake house, reading on the beach, morning walks in the sand and I have to say, the weather here is cooperating. It is putting me in summer mode instead of spring. I can't get enough of the maxi dresses, gladiator sandals, nude makeup, leather jewelry. It's insane. I feel as if I have wasted an entire day just looking forward to something that is not likely to happen any time soon. I know it's just around the corner but I feel like I have completely overlooked all the wonderful things spring can offer (allergies aside). I have not had a chance to go hiking or camping this year and they are two of my favorite things to do this time of year.
I keep thinking about tanning and slimming down for summer and all the things that go along with it instead of enjoying a cup of coffee in the cool morning on my balcony (which I don't do much anymore, because I have crazy neighbors).
So... take the time with me today and enjoy everything spring has to offer. Put on that maxi dress and take a stroll. Cuddle up in a sweater on your balcony and read a book. Enjoy the mild weather of spring before the scorching temps of the summer drive you inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment