Popular Posts

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today's Outfit 3-28-12

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday's outfit so I am doing so now. This budget fashionista has a confession this week. I have a few very expensive items in y arsenal. But to be honest... who doesn't? See those precious pink studs? Well, mine are real and cost over $150. I have worn them for FOREVER. Actually they were part of a set I purchased for my wedding. I feel no qualms in wearing them alongside my $3 ring and $12 necklace either. No one has to know that some of my jewelry is fake and some is real. As for the rest of the outfit... My sweater was purchased at Dress Barn and it was $9. My tank was purchased at Rue21 and it was $3. My sandals were purchased at Wal-Mart 2 years ago so I don't remember how uch they actually cost. You can follow my link on Polyvore to find the jeans. And my accessories were purchased from the $1 jewelry store. (Other than the earrings... of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment