Popular Posts

Friday, March 9, 2012

Today's Outfit

Today's outfit is inspired by the latest trends, and the lovely spring weather. I have added color-blocked heels and cropped skinnies. I couldn't find the actual jacket I bought today but the color is right and (me being a bigger girl with much bigger boobs) the tank is an actual tank but the colors are right. I added the brown to balance out all the bright colors.
My skinnies are just as dark but they were only $25. I got them when New York and Co. had their BOGO free pants sale. AND my heels came from Charlotte Russe and were only $50. My handbag came from a place down the street from me, deemed the $1 jewelry store, and was only $25. My shirt and jacket were purchased at Dress Barn and the shirt was $14, the jacket $10. I buy almost all of my accessories from Claire's or the Icing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment