Popular Posts

Monday, March 26, 2012

Today's Loungin' Outfit

So, today, after my little grocery store horror, I have decided to just lounge around the house. I feel no need to go out and conquer the world today. Let's not call it a lack of motivation, simply, a chill day around the house :). Actually, if this were true I wouldn't have changed. I actually have a few errands to run but writing all day and my bad start to the morning have me running at half-steam... even after my four shot latte. I figure I can still look cute without completely dolling-up.
I have a bag similar to this (I only wish it said Geek) but it was free... I found it when I worked at a bookstore. Yes, I am carting around the book I am currently reading (no, it's not Wuthering Heights). My sandals were from Wal-Mart but I don't remember how much they were. My jeans were $19.99 from Cato and my shirt was purchased from the $3 rack at Wal-Mart. My hoodie was purchased from Gordmans :)

No comments:

Post a Comment